Toccata is a research team of the INRIA Saclay - Île-de-France research center, joint with LRI (CNRS and University of Paris-Sud), located in Orsay, France. It was created in September 2012, partly as a refoundation of the former team ProVal. Members of Toccata are also members of the VALS group of LRI.
The general objective of the team is to promote formal specification and computer-assisted proof in the development of software that requires a high assurance of its safety and its correctness with respect to its intended behavior.
Browse the "Research" item of the menu above, for detailed descriptions of the scientific activities the team. You can also find recent results described in the annual research report of the team in 2015.
- [Defense] December 13, 2016
- Thesis defense of Leon Gondelman, Univ. Paris-Sud.
- [Award] April 6th, 2016
- Martin Clochard, Léon Gondelman and Mário Pereira jointly receive the "Best student team" award of the VerifyThis@ETAPS2016 verification competition.
- [Conference] November 3-6, 2015
- The 17h International Conference on Formal Engineering Methods takes place in Paris.
- [Defense] June 15, 2015
- Thesis defense of Catherine Lelay, bat. 650, Univ. Paris-Sud.
- [Award] April 16th, 2015
- Jean-Christophe Filliâtre and Guillaume Melquiond receive the "Best team" award of the VerifyThis@ETAPS2015 verification competition. Why3 also receives the "Distinguished user-assistance tool feature" award.
- [Workshop] March 13th, 2015
- The Frama-C day takes place at CEA Nano-innov in Saclay.
- [Workshop] Feb 2, 2015
- The ProofInUse KickOff takes place at Hotel Montparnasse, Paris.
- [Arrival] Jan. 1, 2015
- David Hauzar, new engineer working on the ProofInUse project