Toccata is a research team of the INRIA Saclay - Île-de-France research center, joint with LRI (CNRS and University of Paris-Sud), located in Orsay, France. It was created in September 2012, partly as a refoundation of the former team ProVal. Members of Toccata are also members of the VALS group of LRI.
The general objective of the team is to promote formal specification and computer-assisted proof in the development of software that requires a high assurance of its safety and its correctness with respect to its intended behavior.
Click on the themes presented on the figure aside, or browse the "Research" item of the menu above, for detailed descriptions of the scientific activities the team. You can also find recent results described in the annual research report of the team in 2014.
- [Conference] November 3-6, 2015
- The 17h International Conference on Formal Engineering Methods takes place in Paris.
- [Award] April 16th, 2015
- Jean-Christophe Filliâtre and Guillaume Melquiond receive the "Best team" award of the VerifyThis@ETAPS2015 verification competition. Why3 also receives the "Distinguished user-assistance tool feature" award.
- [Workshop] March 13th, 2015
- The Frama-C day takes place at CEA Nano-innov in Saclay.
- [Workshop] Feb 2, 2015
- The ProofInUse KickOff takes place at Hotel Montparnasse, Paris.
- [Arrival] Jan. 1, 2015
- David Hauzar, new engineer working on the ProofInUse project
- [Arrivals] Nov. 1, 2014
- Clément Fumex, new engineer working on the ProofInUse project. Jacques Charles Mbiada Ndjanda, new PhD student supervised by C. Marché and J. Signoles (CEA List)
- [Seminar] Oct 7, 2014
- Digiteo Seminar "Desperately Needed Remedies for the Undebuggability of Large Floating-Point Computations in Science and Engineering" by W. Kahan.
- [Visit] Oct. 6-7, 2014
- Visit of Prof. William Kahan, Professeur University of California at Berkeley (Turing Award 1989).
- [Defense] Oct. 6, 2014
- Habilitation defense of Sylvie Boldo, amphi bat. 660, Univ. Paris-Sud.
- [Defense] Sep. 29, 2014
- Thesis defense of Alain Mebsout, batiment 650, Univ. Paris-Sud.
- [Publication] Sep. 11, 2014
- New book (in French) "Apprendre à Programmer avec OCaml" written by Sylvain Conchon and Jean-Christophe Filliâtre.
- [Arrival] Sep. 1, 2014
- Andrew Tolmach (Portland State University, USA) starts a 1-year visitor, funded by a Digiteo Chair