Toccata is a research team of the INRIA Saclay - Île-de-France research center, joint with LRI (CNRS and University of Paris-Sud), located in Orsay, France. It was created in September 2012, partly as a refoundation of the former team ProVal. Members of Toccata are also members of the VALS group of LRI.
The general objective of the team is to promote formal specification and computer-assisted proof in the development of software that requires a high assurance of its safety and its correctness with respect to its intended behavior.
Browse the "Research" item of the menu above, for detailed descriptions of the scientific activities the team. You can also find recent results described in the annual research report of the team in 2017.
- [Conference] January 24-27, 2018
- The 29th Journées Francophones des Langages Applicatifs will take place in Banyuls-sur-Mer, France.
- [Conference] May 30th, 2017
- The Frama-C/SPARK day takes place in Paris, as part of the Open Source Innovation Spring 2017.
- [Award] April 24th, 2017
- Mário Pereira and Raphaël Rieu-Helft receive the "Best student team" award, and Jean-Christophe Filliâtre the "Best overall team" award, at the VerifyThis@ETAPS2017 verification competition.
- [Conference] January 15-21, 2017
- The 44th ACM SIGPLAN Symposium on Principles of Programming Languages takes place in Paris.
- [Defense] December 13, 2016
- Thesis defense of Leon Gondelman, Univ. Paris-Sud.
- [Arrival] Sep 1, 2016
- Florian Faissole, new PhD student, working on the ELEFFAN project.
- [Arrival] June 1, 2016
- Sylvain Dailler, new engineer working on the ProofInUse project.
- [Award] April 6th, 2016
- Martin Clochard, Léon Gondelman and Mário Pereira jointly receive the "Best student team" award of the VerifyThis@ETAPS2016 verification competition.